WE'RE LOOKING FOR GO-GETTERS
#MEDIA DESIGNER FOR DIGITAL AND PRINT (M/F/D)
Are you a creative mind? Do you have an eye for style and design, colours and font and want to create, design and make your ideas a reality? Then the Media Designer for Digital and Print (m/f/d) is your chance to transform your hobby into a career! During your apprenticeship, you will learn how to develop communication concepts and design digital or printed media products for our company and our customers. You will be involved from the idea to implementation, and right through to the finished product.
PROSPECTS AT SWG
- Room for creative development
- Development and implementation of independent projects in print and online media
- Exciting tasks in the fields of online marketing and e-commerce
- An apprenticeship in a competent team
- Excellent prospects for moving into a fixed employment relationship
- Advanced school leaving certificate, advanced technical college certificate or intermediate school leaving certificate
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Talent for design and creativity
- Independent and goal-oriented working style
- An eye for the latest trends
- Good marks in artistic subjects
- Interest in style and design
Johann-Jakob-Widmann-Schule in Heilbronn | Starting 1 September of the year | 3 years
SO WHAT COMES NEXT?
Of course, the interesting projects we have for you won't end after your apprenticeship is completed. Daily tasks in print and online media await you in our marketing department. Or you could continue your training to become a Media Business Administrator (m/f/d) or Business Administrator (m/f/d).
SWG Schraubenwerk Gaisbach GmbH
Am Bahnhof 50 | 74638 Waldenburg
Ms. Bärbel Scheerer
Telephone +49 7942 9472-128 | firstname.lastname@example.org
www.swg.de | www.swg-produktion.de
We look forward to receiving your application!