WE'RE LOOKING FOR GO-GETTERS
#MATERIALS TESTER (M/F/D)
Material Testers (m/f/d) always want to know how things work and take a closer look. You will examine the materials to be processed for any internal and external defects. You will also monitor the consistent quality of the products. In the event of any complaints, you will check the possible causes of the material failure. This is a key position in our company!
PROSPECTS AT SWG
- Learn basic metalworking skills
- Acquire knowledge in various testing methods such as X-ray, ultrasound and eddy current testing
- Operation, control and maintenance of different machinery and systems for material testing
- Preparation of metallographic cross-sections and assessment of structural development, grain size and inclusions
- Examination of defective components to determine the cause of the defect
- Intermediate school leaving certificate
- Technical understanding
- Interest in chemistry, physics and biology
- Willingness to get to grips with the basics of materials science as part of academic training
- Team player and independent working style
- Motivation and sense of responsibility
- Communication and cooperation skills
Kerschensteiner School Stuttgart (block lessons) | Beginning September 1 of the year | 3.5 years
SO WHAT COMES NEXT?
Professional challenges await you in the areas of quality assurance and heat treatment. After your apprenticeship, you should make it a priority to expand your knowledge. Preferably in the form of an educational qualification. For example, you could continue your training to become a Technician (m/f/d), with a focus on Materials Technology. If materials science has gripped you, you could also choose to complete a related study programme in engineering.
SWG Schraubenwerk Gaisbach GmbH
Am Bahnhof 50 | 74638 Waldenburg
Ms. Bärbel Scheerer
Telephone +49 7942 9472-128 | email@example.com
www.swg.de | www.swg-produktion.de
We look forward to receiving your application!