WE'RE LOOKING FOR GO-GETTERS
#INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC (M/F/D)
Our Industrial Mechanics (m/f/d) are in charge of keeping our machine and production systems ready for operation. While several years ago, press and rolling machines were largely still controlled manually, nowadays, we have modern, computer-controlled machines at our disposal. During the course of your apprenticeship, you will learn to control these.
PROSPECTS AT SWG
- Learn basic metalworking skills such as filing, sawing, turning, milling etc.
- Basics of control technology, CNC control, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Application of company quality assurance systems
- Apprenticeship supplemented and furthered by inter-company, multi-week courses
- During your deployment in the specialist departments, you will complete day-to-day business activities either independently or as part of a team
- Intermediate school leaving certificate or good basic school qualification
- Team player
- Sense of responsibility
- Good spatial imagination and precise working approach
- Independent and goal-oriented working style
- Craftsmanship and technical understanding
Commercial School of Künzelsau or Öhringen | Starting 1 September of the year | 3.5 years
SO WHAT COMES NEXT?
Exciting areas of responsibility await you in our modern production facilities, such as in tool-making or maintenance. Or you could train further to become a Master Tradesman (m/f/d), Master Craftsman (m/f/d) or a State-Certified Technician (m/f/d). You could also go on to complete an advanced technical college certificate with accompanying degree programme.
SWG Schraubenwerk Gaisbach GmbH
Am Bahnhof 50 | 74638 Waldenburg
Ms. Bärbel Scheerer
Telephone +49 7942 9472-128 | email@example.com
www.swg.de | www.swg-produktion.de
We look forward to receiving your application!