WE'RE LOOKING FOR GO-GETTERS
#ELECTRICIANS FOR ENERGY AND BUILDING SERVICES (M/F/D)
A reliable and safe energy supply along with high plant availability are essential for a modern production facility. Our Electricians (m/f/d) specialise in maintaining and repairing our modern fleet of machinery and other electrotechnical systems in our buildings.
PROSPECTS AT SWG
- Planning and installation of electronic systems for building energy supply and infrastructure
- Assembly, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electrotechnical machines
- Programming and reprogramming of our high-tech systems
- Inter-company training courses
- Intermediate school leaving certificate
- Sense of responsibility and perseverance
- Good spatial imagination and precise working approach
- Interest in mathematics and physics
- Craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Enjoyment of independent work
Commercial School of Schwäbisch Hall or Öhringen | Starting 1 September of the year | 3.5 years
SO WHAT COMES NEXT?
Diverse tasks involving important duties await you in our operational maintenance team. Or you could undergo further training to become a Foreman (m/f/d) or Technician (m/f/d).
SWG Schraubenwerk Gaisbach GmbH
Am Bahnhof 50 | 74638 Waldenburg
Ms. Bärbel Scheerer
Telephone +49 7942 9472-128 | firstname.lastname@example.org
www.swg.de | www.swg-produktion.de
We look forward to receiving your application!