WE'RE LOOKING FOR GO-GETTERS
#BACHELOR OF ARTS (M/F/D) | Degree programme in business administration for industry
Looking for the optimal way to combine a degree and apprenticeship? The Business Administration for Industry study programme is a three-year business degree programme with a focus on manufacturing companies. The three-month alternating cycle of practical and theoretical phases will guarantee that you are optimally prepared for your later career. During the theoretical phases, you will learn about basic business topics specifically for industrial companies, along with traditional subjects in business administration. During the practical phases, you will develop your own individual projects in all business areas.
PROSPECTS AT SWG
- Development and implementation of independent projects
- Financial independence through monthly remuneration
- Possibility of overseas stay
- Excellent prospects for moving into a fixed employment relationship
- Advanced school leaving certificate or advanced technical college certificate with aptitude test at the DHBW
- Interest in business issues and practical implementation of theoretical concepts
- Friendly, confident demeanour
- High willingness to learn and independence
- Communication skills and team player
- Reliable and goal-oriented working style
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Analytical thinking
Cooperative State University Baden-Württemberg Karlsruhe | Starting 1 September of the year | 3 years or 6 semesters
SO WHAT COMES NEXT?
The employment opportunities after a dual study programme are excellent. Within six semesters, you will quickly discover where your strengths lie and where you can best put these to use. However, if the Bachelor of Arts (m/f/d) still isn't enough for you, you could choose to continue your studies with a Master's degree.
SWG Schraubenwerk Gaisbach GmbH
Am Bahnhof 50 | 74638 Waldenburg
Ms. Bärbel Scheerer
Telephone +49 7942 9472-128 | firstname.lastname@example.org
www.swg.de | www.swg-produktion.de
We look forward to receiving your application!