WE'RE LOOKING FOR GO-GETTERS
#BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (M/W/D) | Degree programme in mechanical engineering
Looking for the optimal way to combine a degree and apprenticeship? The degree programme in Mechanical Engineering is a three-year technical study programme that provides you with top preparation for your later career, with a threemonth alternating cycle of practical and theoretical phases. During the theoretical phases, you will gain both basic engineering skills as well as subject-specific knowledge, while the practical phases will offer you the chance to develop and implement your own projects independently.
PROSPECTS AT SWG
- Development and implementation of independent projects
- Financial independence through monthly remuneration
- Excellent prospects for moving into a fixed employment relationship
- Advanced school leaving certificate or advanced technical college certificate with aptitude test at the DHBW
- Interest in science, mathematics and technology
- High willingness to learn and independence
- Friendly, confident demeanour
- Team player and reliable
- Goal-oriented working
Cooperative State University Baden-Württemberg Karlsruhe | Starting 1 September of the year | 3 years or 6 semesters
SO WHAT COMES NEXT?
The extensive degree programme in Mechanical Engineering allows you to enjoy a wide professional remit with very good chances of fixed employment. However, if the Bachelor of Engineering (m/f/d) still isn't enough for you, you could choose to continue your studies with a Master's degree.
SWG Schraubenwerk Gaisbach GmbH
Am Bahnhof 50 | 74638 Waldenburg
Ms. Bärbel Scheerer
Telephone +49 7942 9472-128 | firstname.lastname@example.org
www.swg.de | www.swg-produktion.de
We look forward to receiving your application!