WE'RE LOOKING FOR GO-GETTERS
#MACHINE AND PLANT OPERATOR (M/F/D)
So what does this involve? You will make sure that machines and complex production facilities are running smoothly and that the production process is not uninterrupted. This apprenticeship will prepare you for setting up and operating machines and systems, along with monitoring and control technology.
PROSPECTS AT SWG
- Learn basic metalworking skills from joining to cutting and remodelling
- Set up, equip and operate production systems
- Application of company quality assurance systems
- Apprenticeship supplemented and furthered by inter-company, multi-week courses
- During your deployment in the specialist departments, you will complete day-to-day business activities either independently or as part of a team
- Intermediate school leaving certificate or good basic school qualification
- Team player
- Sense of responsibility
- Independent and goal-oriented working style
- Craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Precise working and reliability
Commercial School of Künzelsau | Starting 1 September of the year | 2 years
SO WHAT COMES NEXT?
Important tasks await you in the rolling and pressing production departments. If you want to develop yourself even further, you could choose to continue your training in another (related) apprenticeship. You could also consider undergoing further training to become a Master Tradesman (m/f/d).
SWG Schraubenwerk Gaisbach GmbH
Am Bahnhof 50 | 74638 Waldenburg
Ms. Bärbel Scheerer
Telephone +49 7942 9472-128 | firstname.lastname@example.org
www.swg.de | www.swg-produktion.de
We look forward to receiving your application!