WE'RE LOOKING FOR GO-GETTERS
#BACHELOR OF ARTS (M/F/D) | Degree programme in commerce
Almost completed your school education and are unsure whether to do an apprenticeship or study? Why not both?! The Bachelor of Arts in Commerce (m/f/d) is a business study programme with a focus on commerce. The three-year degree programme alternates between theoretical and practical phases. The theoretical phases offer condensed knowledge transfer at university level at the cooperative state universities. During the practical phases, you will run through all business areas in our company.
PROSPECTS AT SWG
- Development and implementation of independent projects
- Financial independence through monthly remuneration
- Possibility of overseas stay
- Excellent prospects for moving into a fixed employment relationship
- Advanced school leaving certificate or advanced technical college certificate with aptitude test at the DHBW Mosbach
- Friendly, confident demeanour
- High willingness to learn and independence
- Communication skills and team player
- Reliable and goal-oriented working style
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- High willingness to learn
- Interest in commerce
Cooperative State University Baden-Württemberg Mosbach | Starting 1 September of the year | 3 years or 6 semesters
SO WHAT COMES NEXT?
During the dual study programme, you will quickly discover where you can best put your strengths to use, as well as which field you most enjoy working in. If your desire for learning doesn't wane after gaining your Bachelor of Arts (m/f/d), you could continue onto the Master's study programme straight away.
SWG Schraubenwerk Gaisbach GmbH
Am Bahnhof 50 | 74638 Waldenburg
Ms. Bärbel Scheerer
Telephone +49 7942 9472-128 | email@example.com
www.swg.de | www.swg-produktion.de
We look forward to receiving your application!